Sunday 18 December 2011

Anniversary 1month :D ❥



assalamualaikum alzzzz :>
                               HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 1MONTH’
Hello stalker ! look at that , my boo . Happy anniversary 1month syng . Wah , i tak rasa kita ni baru anniversary 1month . I just feel like we have been  together  for 3month like that #boleh pulak macam tu kan ? hahaha , :’> First of all , I nak says sorry dekat you if I ni tak sempurna untuk you . I am so sorry :’<  . You , maafkan I kalau I selalu buat you sedih , pernah kecewakan you . Believe me that however you are , I still loves you and its always . Do the best  for your SPM next year . That’s more important than me okay ? Promise me . I love you sweetheart , thankyou for everything :’D I appreciate you my superman XD .  Thankyou for calling me manja , awww shoooo shweeett :’D  k lah nanti story lagi kayh ? kbyeeeee XD .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum , dah habis baca ? comment lah banyak-banyak :)