Thursday 5 July 2012

Im Happy With him



Hi, Im back :) Sorry for the long time im not using blogger for 7month, i think. Whoaaaa :O im sorry guys. Im Back with my new story. So, my life's good. PMR is near -.- another 95days to go. Mom says, after this no more handphone, no internet, no facebooking, no hangout till your pmr is over. Damn -.- will miss you Appy Sarter :* Yeah, he's my boyfriend :) Iloveyouuuuuu :* I just don't have any ideas for updating my blog actually. Heee x) anyway, i wanna say Happy Birthday to my friend and the most crazy friend in my class, Fye' Kmrdn. And yeah, the most important thing is 31th july is my birthday. HAHHAHA -,- seriously i being so busy nowadays so blog pun dah macam apa dah. Haha, okay gtg guys. Gonna sleep earier tonight. Kbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum , dah habis baca ? comment lah banyak-banyak :)